Friday, October 3, 2014

Fight Club Friday! (1)

It may be Halloween time, but also situated within the month of October (on the 15th, to be exact) is an important historical premiere date. Twenty-five years ago this month, David Fincher's cinematic adaptation of Fight Club was released in U.S. theaters. And as I've attested to previously, I love that movie.

So in addition to the Countdown, every Friday this month I will post some of my favorite bits of Fight Club dialogue (courtesy of IMDB) to celebrate the auspicious anniversary of this eminently quotable flick. Please enjoy.

- Tyler, you are by far the most interesting single-serving friend I've ever met... see I have this thing: everything on a plane is single-serving...
- Oh I get it, it's very clever.
- Thank you.
- How's that working out for you?
- What?
- Being clever.
- Great.
- Keep it up then.

No comments:

Post a Comment