Friday, November 30, 2012

Quiet 'tude

It's fairly dead around the office today, which is probably attributable to the approaching end of the year. People are either traveling to get taskers done, or burning their vacation hours that won't roll over to give themselves long weekends. I'm in my cube, and will be pretty much all the time from here on out until New Year's, but I'm not complaining about the relatively sedate Friday easing its way toward the weekend.

I am, however, at a loss for material to post about today. It's been a bit of a long week, and I'm cartoony droop-eyed tired, with seemingly nothing much interesting ready to pop out of my mouth.

But I haven't put up so much on the blog in one month, or for so many days in a row, in a long time, so I'm granting myself the right to cap off November by basically blowing today off. I do have a Saturday Grab Bag and Sunday's Week in Queen installment all lined up, though, so don't despair. Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment