Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Should've used tauntauns

Do you know how bad something has to smell to be able to smell it in a raging blizzard?
Despite the entirely Hoth-like conditions, the family managed to complete the big move over the weekend without resorting to exploiting (or cutting open and crawling into) the local fauna of the ice planet. But barely. To be fair, at no point were we attacked by AT-ATs; however, everything else that could have gone difficult and pear-shaped in the course of the weekend pretty much did.

It's an epic saga which I will reveal in bits and pieces as I have the opportunity, but today I do not. My main project at work has reached the boiling point, and I have a brand new commute to contend with in order to get home and pick up the little guy from his new daycare facility, and allegedly there is a tenant moving into the townhouse I still own today, and it is three days until Christmas - much is up. Still, since I hadn't updated hereabouts since Thursday last, I figured I should announce that I am still alive, as are my lovely wife and adorable boy-child.

More ... later.

No comments:

Post a Comment