Wednesday, February 10, 2010

More like the Cold Dominion

We barely got two or three inches in the latest blast, at least around these parts. Other locales in the greater metropolitan area may have come closer to the projected 10 - 20 inches. My wife's presence was requested at her place of employment, but once she got there she spent most of the day in downtime and saw a grand total of one client/patient. At least she was able to come home early. Then, when she was settled and able to keep an eye on the little guy, I got out to shovel our driveway, and granted it was nearing sundown but daaaaaaaamn it was cold. Apparently the blizzard designation has more to do with wind speeds than snowfall amounts? Or something? Anyway, we still have power and a wood stove, but outside, it is brutally cold.

I suppose it goes without saying that the fed has closed all agencies for tomorrow. I'm on the verge of forgetting my various office door lock combinations and work computer passwords. But hey, I got more painting done today. Maybe tomorrow I'll goof around a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment