Monday, July 7, 2014

240 hours

Six weeks of work until vacation. That is my focus and my mantra. If I can get through six solid weeks of work (no holidays!) then I get to enjoy a week at the beach with my family. Ostensibly, being able to go and do things like that is the reason why I hold down a steady job in the first place.

There’s not much else to say about work at the moment, things are relatively quiet and nothing in particular is rising above the usual background-noise level of annoyance. I just really wanted to give a little more attention to the blog this week, and start things off on the right foot by posting something on Monday, even if it’s a glorified placeholder. Which it looks like this will be.

Work is fine, leave it at that, that’s my other mantra. I’ll get into other stuff which is more trivial yet I somehow have much more to say about later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment