Saturday, November 1, 2014

Saturday Grab Bag At Rest

You guys, I just blogged 31 days in a row (sometimes more than one post per day!) which is clearly a personal record. I am definitely taking the weekend off.

Well, except for this announcement.

Oh, and I suppose I'll provide the answers for the banner contest while I'm here, below this reproduction of the Halloween banner:

1. Merv Pumpkinhead from Neil Gaiman's Sandman comics
2. The Gmork from The Never-Ending Story
3. Kodos and Kang from The Simpsons
4. Alison Brie as Annie Edison from Community as Samara from The Ring
5. Cover art from Stephen King's IT
6. The Gentlemen from the "Hush" episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer
7. Carolanne and the TV from Poltergeist
8. Dread Cthulhu from the "Coon and Friends" episode of South Park
9. Christopher Lee as Dracula from The Horror of Dracula
10. Hell Lord from The Cabin in the Woods
11. Boris Karloff as The Creature from Frankenstein
12. Johnny Blaze/Zarathos from Marvel's Ghost Rider comics
13. Cover art from the original Nightbane roleplaying game
14. Robert Englund as Freddy Krueger from A Nightmare on Elm Street

And I'm out. See you all on Monday, when I'll fill you in on a month's worth of workplace developments that went unexplored due to the Halloween Countdown. (Just kidding! Nothing ever develops or changes at work.)

No comments:

Post a Comment